|Style Name||942 DIAMANTE|
|Construction||Element – Enhanced-Loop Tip Shear|
|Fiber Content||100% C.F. Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon|
|Pattern Repeat||3×3 (Inches)|
|Tufted Pile Weight||Standard 32 oz. per sq. yd.|
|Primary Backing||Woven Polypropylene (specialty backings available)|
|Total Weight||Approximately 68 oz. per sq. yd.|
|Production Width||12 ft.|
|Yarn Size||1360/2 ply|
|Radiant Panel||Class 1|
|Smoke Density||Less than 450|
|Warranty||10 Year Wear Guarantee|
|Traffic Class||Recommended for moderate (room) carpet traffic levels.|
|Recycled Content||Lextron Enviro-Green Solution Dyed Nylon contains 10% pre-consumer recycled content.|
|Environmental Information||• CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified.
• Product qualifies for 1 LEED Point.
• Enviro-Green yarn has 10% pre-consumer recycled content.
• Carpet should be installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s standard CRI-104. Carpet must be over manufacturer’s recommended pad.
• Pattern streaks and banding are visually apparent streaking in patterned carpet resulting from linear juxtaposition of pattern elements visible in both length and width direction. IT IS NOT A CARPET DEFECT, but is inherent in solution dyed graphic and cut/loop patterns.
• All Specifications subject to normal manufacturing tolerance.